Kim’s College: Jimmy Fallon, Beyonce and Oprah
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 38 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The husband of JENNIFER GARNER joked with JIMMY FALLON about the backlash over his playing Batman, saying “if I can handle an Oscar snub, I can handle anything.” Who said that?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this 28 year old pop “Teenage Dream-er” says that she is too old to strip down to her skivvies. Name her.
- Jay Z and Beyonce topped the list of Forbes’ Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples at $95 Million. Tom Brady and his wife came in second with $80 Million. Who is his wife?
- Oprah Winfrey revealed in an interview with Access Hollywood that she will never marry. Her boyfriend’s name is Stedman. What’s his last name?
- Seann William Scott is celebrating a birthday today. Seann is most famous for playing this character in all of the American Pie films. Name him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You