Kim’s College: Fran Drescher, Homeland and Batman!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 38 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Celebrating a birthday today is actress Fran Drescher. For 1 point, say “Mr. Sheffield” in your best Fran Drescher voice. Or give us her laugh.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this formerly-incarcerated “do-it-yourselfer” was very upset with Apple in a recent twitter rant. Name her.
- This singer/actress just spent $65,000 to rent a mansion in Brazil for little more than week. She can afford it as she and her rapper husband made $95 Million Dollars in the last 12 months. Name her.
- This actor has written a book for children. You may know him from his movies “Batman Forever” and “Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.” Who is he?
- This hit TV drama premiered its third season last night and follows the lives of Carrie Mathison and Nicholas Brody. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: