Kim’s College: Julianne Moore, Elisabeth Hasselbeck and Lindsay Lohan
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 38 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear this returning singing talent judge is asking for a massive trailer for her two spray tanners and an around-the-clock masseuse staff. She used to be known as “Jenny from the Block.” Name her.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, the President of the United States was caught saying that he quit smoking because he’s afraid of his wife. Who is the President of the United States?
- Julianne Moore will play President Alma Coin in the next installment of this film series, based on the writings of Suzanne Collins. What’s the name of this film trilogy?
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck says she doesn’t remember anything from her last day on the show, “The View”. How long was she a host on the show: 8, 10 or 12 years?
- Lindsay Lohan is fuming over her mother’s arrest last week on Long Island on the Northern State Parkway. What was she arrested for?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: