She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 37 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions.
If you get more questions right than her, you win $102. Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- On The Talk,” Sharon Osbourne revealed that she once had a romance with the man who currently hosts, ‘The Tonight Show.” Name him.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this famous feline is set to become the newest spokes-pet for Friskies food. Name her.
- Miley Cyrus can be seen, sans clothing, riding THIS piece of construction equipment in her new music video. Name it. (Hint: It’s also the name of the song)
- Elizabeth Hasselbeck has officially made the move from The View to this TV show. Name it.
- Britney Spears has officially announced her two year residency in Las Vegas. Which of these is NOT a Britney Spears song? “Oops I Did It Again,” “Ooh La La” or “Uh Huh, That’s Right.” Which is it?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Miley Cyrus Reveals New Look at KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas Show
- One Direction Perform ‘Afternoon Delight’ with ‘Anchorman’ Cast on ‘SNL’
- GRAMMY Nominations Behind the Scenes: Lorde Takes a Bow, Arsenio Fires Back at Kanye
- And the GRAMMY Nominees Are: Jay Z, Kendrick Lamar, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis and Justin Timberlake