Kim’s College: Justin Timberlake, Carson Daly and The Big Bang Theory
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 37 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- People Magazine has named the best concert tour of the summer and the winner is THIS concert tour, that featured Justin Timberlake and this rap mogul. Name him.
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, the stars of this CBS sitcom are banding together to get a raise for the next season of their show. Name it.
- Who am I?! I just turned down American Idol to be one of their judges. / I’ve been nominated for two Academy Awards, and have won four Grammy Awards. / And take it from me, Parents Just Don’t Understand.”
- MTV is celebrating the 15th anniversary of TRL, hosted by Carson Daly. What does TRL stand for?
- This hit film from the summer is being released on Blu-ray and DVD today. It is based on a book by Max Brooks, whose previous novel was entitled The Zombie Survival Guide. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You