Kim’s College: Jessica Biel, Jenny McCarthy and Antonio Banderas
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 37 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Life & Style magazine reports a year after marrying, Jessica Biel has legally taken her husband’s last name. What name is that?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 this morning, this movie star’s son says that everyone should drop out of school. Who is that movie star?
- This pop princess has Roared to the top of the charts with her latest single. Who is she?
- Jenny McCarthy made her debut on “The View” on Monday as the newest member of the show. THIS veteran journalist, who came up with the idea for the show, is leaving it next summer. Name her.
- After YEARS of split talk, Melanie Griffith & her husband Antonio Banderas may really be done. Antonio voiced which character in the Shrek films?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Fifth Harmony Say Zayn Malik Leaving One Direction is ‘the End of an Era’
- Scott Weiland and the Wildabouts Guitarist Dies Day Before Release of Debut Album
- David Lee Roth Busts Open His Nose During Van Halen Show, But Doesn’t Stop Rocking
- Louis Tomlinson, Naughty Boy Feud on Twitter Over Zayn Malik Tweet