Kim’s College: The Voice, Mario Lopez & The Family
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 37 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The Family opens this weekend starring Robert DeNiro and this woman, also known as Catwoman. Name her.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this ex of Tom Cruise was knocked down by a paparazzi yesterday here in the city. Name her.
- Judge Jerry Sheindlin and his wife, who is also a judge, presided over the wedding of their grandson last weekend. By what name do we know Jerry’s petite wife?
- Mario Lopez and his wife Courtney Mazza just welcomed their second child, a little boy. What was the full name of his character on Saved By The Bell?
- NBC’s “The Voice” is getting more professional help. In CHRISTINA AGUILERA’s corner will be THIS singer who’s famous for singing these lyrics: “Cause we’re just under the upper hand/Go mad for a couple grams/And she don’t want to go outside tonight” Name that singer.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets