She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 34 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet, this “twerking” singer has been removed from the cover of Vogue magazine. Name her.
- Bryan Cranston of “Breaking Bad” has been cast as Lex Luthor in the upcoming sequel of what film that starred Henry Cavil?
- Rihanna is NOT a fan of THIS singer, reportedly saying, “She ain’t cute.” Although she looked very cute accepting her MTV Video Music Award for her song, “I Knew You Were Trouble. “ Name her.
- Sofia Vergara is still the top earning woman in Primetime TV…but this woman is #4, earning $10 million a year. She’s known for some of her movie roles in Admission and Date Night.
- The ABC show called, “Scandal” has hired THIS actress from the show Friends,” whose character once changed her name to “Princess Consuela Bananahammock.” Name her.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: