Justin Timberlake ‘Takes Back The Night’ In Hoboken, New Jersey
If Justin Timberlake ask his fans to go to New Jersey, they go to New Jersey.
Yesterday night (August 28), the singer tweeted a message to his nearly 25 million followers that he would be filming a commercial for Target at the recently closed club, Maxwell’s in Hoboken, NJ. The message, sent only a few hours before he was set to shoot the ad, explained that the first 150 fans would get in. It also imparted the wise advice of taking public transportation to get to the club.
Justin Timberlake (@jtimberlake) August 28, 2013
According to NJ.com –who had a reporter on the scene- thousands of fans flooded Washington Street, where the club is located, trying to catch a glimpse of JT performing his newest single, “Take Back The Night” off The 20/20 Experience Part 2. Police were using loudspeakers to try and keep the streets clear, but it was reportedly of little help. Timberlake’s fans aren’t going to get out of the street just because a cop told them to.
- JT Weighs In On Miley’s Twerk Ethic: “It’s the VMAs, Let Her Do Her Thing”
- Justin Timberlake Looking Forward To Ben Affleck As Batman
- Justin Timberlake Talks VMAs & Explains the 20/20 Experience Part 2
- Watch JT In Studio With Timbaland Recording ‘The 20/20 Experience Pt. II’
- NSYNC Reunites at the VMAs, Perform ‘Girlfriend’ and ‘Bye Bye Bye’
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: