Set Sail On Paramore, Tegan & Sara Cruise
Paramore announced today (Aug. 22) that they’ll be breaking in to the music cruise trend — previously reserved for older, washed-up types (pun intended) — with a four-day concert cruise aptly dubbed Parahoy!.
From March 7 to 11, 2014, Paramore and Tegan and Sara, along with more TBA performers, will sail from Miami to Great Stirrup Cay in the Bahamas. The four-day trip to paradise (get it?) will include a Q&A and two concerts on the pool deck by Paramore, as well as other “activities” with each member of the band and dozens of shows from the rest of the lineup.
Paramore joins a slew of artists before them who have hosted their own musical cruises, most recently including Weezer and Matchbox Twenty. Then there’s the Ultimate Prog Cruise, which features Yes and Queensryche, and the EDM cruise with Skrillex, Diplo, Zedd and Disclosure. Even The Beatles had a cruise named in their honor, though it was unofficial.
- Paramore Confesses to Their Love Affair… With New York!
- Tegan & Sara Find Happiness And Romance In Songwriting
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets