Gavin DeGraw Sings High… REALLY High! Like 35,000 Feet High!
Gavin Degraw wowed passengers at 35,000 feet in the air on a recent flight from Pheonix, AZ to Los Angeles, CA – by serenading them mid-flight!
In a deal with an airline, he and his band sang his latest hit “Best I Ever Had” during the flight. Talk about service! The seat belt sign goes off, drinks are served and Gavin and his guitarist grab the intercom and go!
Luckily there was no turbulence and Gavin turned folks who weren’t familiar with him into new fans.
Now how do I get on a flight with John Mayer?
- Gavin DeGraw: A Food Truck Loving, NYC Outlaw
- Gavin DeGraw Channels Mumford & Sons On New Song ‘Best I Ever Had’
- Gavin DeGraw Performs & Meets Fans At Fresh 102.7
–Karen Carson, Fresh 102.7
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You