She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 34 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear Stefani Germanotta is ready to marry her boyfriend Taylor Kinney in his hometown of Lancaster, Pennsylvania. By what other name do we know Stefani Germanotta?
- As learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this American Idol winner has decided to elope with her hubby. She was the very first winner on the show. Name her.
- A new rumor says THIS singer is unhappy with the size of his large belly button, to the point where he met with doctors to correct it. We wonder if his girlfriend Katy Perry likes it. Name him.
- The reality show “Duck Dynasty” has pulled in almost 12 million viewers. On which cable network does “Duck Dynasty” air?
- Sources say Amanda Seyfried is getting very friendly with Justin Long. To parents, Justin’s voice may be familiar from this trilogy of films that included a “Squeakquel” and Chipwrecked. Name those films.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: