One Direction’s Zayn Malik Engaged To Perrie Edwards of Little Mix
They’ve toured the world, released a fragrance, premiered a movie, and now they’re throwing a wedding.
The guys of One Direction just don’t stop and they’re having just as much success in their personal lives as they are publicly.
Zayn Malik of One Direction has popped the question to his longtime girlfriend Perrie Edwards of the group Little Mix on August 18th. Edwards, pictured above on the right, sports her new engagement ring at the band’s “This Is Us” Premiere in London.
Edwards’ mother confirmed the engagement while on a radio show in England.
Us Weekly reports Edwards’ mother said, “It’s true. They got engaged on Sunday and it was absolutely lovely and, you know, I feel . . . it’s wonderful because Zayn’s absolutely gorgeous and Perrie loves him to pieces and it’s just perfect!” she said. “They just get on so well together and they understand each other so it’s just fabulous!”
No further details have been announced on how Malik proposed but either way, 1D fans everywhere are more than likely feeling bitter sweet about this engagement news.
– CJ Robinson, MIX 105.1/Orlando
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Bono, Liam Neeson Have Been Screenwriting a Film Together
- Chrissie Hynde on Too Much Sex Appeal in Pop: ‘Maybe They Should Just Be Making Porn Films’
- Metallica to Release Box Set of Recordings of Every 2014 Show
- Sharon Osbourne Says U2 Gave Away ‘Mediocre Music’ for Free Because ‘No One Wants to Buy It’