Kim’s College: Miley, Nick and Kanye!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 34 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Pixie Haircuts have become very popular among the stars. First Miley Cyrus, then Rihanna, then Mrs. Jay Z. Who is Mrs. Jay- Z?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Taylor Swift gave a jar of jam to this “Lego House” singer. Name him.
- Nick Jonas will star on an episode of the CBS series, “Hawaii Five-O” this fall. Name the boy band he is in.
- Hugh Grant has been picked up to star in the upcoming “Man from U.N.C.L.E.” movie. He also starred opposite Renée Zellweger in a series of very successful movies. Name the main character in those movies.
- Kanye West wants to show off his baby North on the pages of Vogue, but it’s editor-in-chief will not have it. What’s her name?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired