Kim’s College: 30 Rock, X-Men and Knocked Up
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 33 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS actor says that tweeting gets him into too much trouble, even saying his tombstone should say “He Tweeted too much.” You would know him from the show “30 Rock.” Name him
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this actress, best known for the “X-Men” films and, most recently, “The Call,” had paparazzi saying awful things to her daughter. Name her.
- THIS singer/actress just cut off her long flowing hair, into a super short pixie cut. You may know her from her alter ego’s, like “Sasha Fierce” or “Mrs.Carter.” Name her.
- This entertainment news program airs nightly on NBC at 7:30 and is hosted by Billy Bush. Name it.
- After many years on the silver screen THIS actress is looking for a new TV role. She’s been in some hit movies like “27 Dresses” and “Knocked Up.” Name her.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: