She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 33 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- CBS has picked up the show called, “The Dome” for a second season. Its executive producer made such classic films such as Jurassic Park and Jaws. Name him.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08: while in rehab, Lindsay Lohan got a visit from this A-list star who is married to Jennifer Garner. Name him.
- Jason Sudeikis says when he was in college, he had a huge crush on this actress turned talk show host. He says it was her gorgeous blue eyes and that she is hilarious. Name her.
- This singer is single again. Her divorce from Keri Lewis is final and we’re sure it will be covered on her families WE TV show. Name her.
- This summer blockbuster hits Blu-ray and DVD today, starring Gerard Butler and Aaron Eckhart as well as the White House. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: