Kim’s College: Katy Perry, Kris Jenner and Jennifer Aniston
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 33 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- PEOPLE magazine first broke the news that THIS superstar singer is very close to signing a deal to return to American Idol next season.” Name her.
- As we learned on today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this recently rehabbed starlet has apparently fallen off the wagon. Name her.
- Kris Jenner continues to get really bad reviews for her talk show, with one critic saying the show is like “getting pinned beneath a falling flat screen TV.” What’s the name of her show?
- Let’s play “Fresh flicks!” We’ll give you a one sentence review for a movie that’s opening this weekend and you say what movie it is. QUOTE: “Believe it or not, Jennifer Aniston just made a movie that isn’t appalling.”
- Katy Perry‘s newest song “Roar” will be premiering on Fresh 102.7 all day Monday. Her last single was this #2 smash that includes the lyrics “Falling from cloud nine…Crashing from the high…I’m letting go tonight.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: