Kim’s College: Wendy Williams, Jennifer Garner, Dwayne Johnson!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 33 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This Hollywood dad is determined not to raise another spoiled Hollywood princess by teaching his seven-year-old daughter, Violet, to wash the windows on his classic Chevy. Maybe his wife Jennifer Garner lent a hand. Name him.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this female pop star is rumored to be RETURNING to American Idol after one season off. Name her.
- Wendy Williams says SHE has a big crush. She says it’s Dwayne Johnson, who hosts the new reality show called, The Hero. We know him better by his nick name. What is it?
- We hear this former American Idol champion will be joining The Biggest Loser. You might remember him from his nick-name, “Velvet Teddy Bear.” Name him.
- Smurfs 2 opened in theaters this week. The Smurfs theme song is repetitious. What one word is repeated throughout?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande Wants You to Drink More WAT-AAH!: See The Photos
- Mary Lambert Does One Mic, One Take Version of ‘So Far Away’ [Premiere]
- Mary J. Blige Turns Up the Dance Floor Heat with New Single, ‘Nobody But You': Listen
- Maroon 5’s ‘Animals’ Video Deemed ‘Dangerous’ by the Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network