She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 32 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Who am I? I originally wanted to be a priest. I was married to Mimi, Nicole and Katie. And I like to jump on Oprah’s couch. Name him…
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this Lone Ranger star says he is thinking of retiring from acting soon. Who is he?
- Jake Gyllenhaal has quit the film version of the musical, “Into the Woods.” Producers will not comment as to why. His sister is also a successful actress. What’s her name?
- Debra Messing is coming to Broadway next year in a play called, “Outside Mullingar.” For 8 seasons, her character of Grace Adler on Will and Grace was a what? What was her profession?
- Wolverine was the top movie at the box office over the weekend. Thus far, Hugh Jackman has played the Wolverine in how many films?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: