Fiona Apple Premieres New Video For ‘Hot Knife’
In Fiona Apple’s new video for “Hot Knife,” off 2012′s The Idler Wheel, we get to see the many sides of the singer.
The clip, shot by The Master director (and Apple’s ex) Paul Thomas Anderson, starts with her banging the opening drum beats of the song before focusing in on her mouth to watch her enunciate, “If I’m butter, then he’s a hot knife.”
Soon Anderson switches to a black and white split screen of Apple and her sister, Maude Maggart, who lends her voice to the track. The two sing the chorus over and over again while staring at each other, never breaking eye contact.
By the time it’s all said and done we get five side-by-side shots of Apple singing, drumming and convalescing along to the song.
- Producer Behind Fiona Apple’s ‘Scary, Beautiful’ GRAMMY Album Revealed
- Six Degrees of fun. Collaborations: P!nk, Fiona Apple And Kanye West
- Fiona Apple Captivates Crowd At Governors Ball
- Photos: Fiona Apple Performs @ Governors Ball 2012
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target