Kim’s College: Kate Middleton, Lisa Kudrow and Lois Lane
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge. Kim now has 32 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Kate Middleton gave birth yesterday. Who is the father?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Lisa Kudrow says that there won’t be a reunion of this hit 90’s sitcom. Name it.
- Entertainment Weekly says guest stars for Fox’s “Family Guy” this season will include PETER DINKLAGE. From what HBO series do we know PETER DINKLAGE?
- Forbes Magazine has revealed it’s top earning stars that are under 30 years old. At the top of the list, making $80 million, is THIS singer whose hits include, “Alejandro” and “Telephone.” Name her.
- At Comic Con, it was announced that Superman would be facing off against Batman in the next film. What’s the name of the actress who played Lois Lane in Man of Steel?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Katy Perry Does the Ultimate #tbt in Lyric Video for ‘This Is How We Do': Watch
- Questlove Defends Iggy Azalea, Calls ‘Fancy’ the Song of the Summer
- Beyoncé Strips Down ‘Crazy In Love’ For Steamy ‘Fifty Shades of Grey’ Trailer
- Jack White to Headline Farm Aid 2014 Alongside Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews