Tiffany’s College: Kirstie Alley, Katy Perry and John Mayer!
Tiffany is filling in as Dean of the College of Hollywood Knowledge for Kim this week… so let’s see if you have an easier time beating her!
We’ll give Tiffany the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Tiffany wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear Kirstie Alley is organizing a reunion of THIS legendary sitcom, but is refusing to ask Shelly Long to be a part of it. Name that show?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, a tape has surfaced of Kanye West after he stole the spotlight from this star at the MTV Awards. Name her.
- THIS actor may be a big movie star but he’ still takes out the garbage when his wife asks. He also played “Michael Scott” on the TV show, “The Office.” Name him.
- A sequel to this TV film has been announced by the SyFy channel and it will be set in New York City. Name it.
- Katy Perry and John Mayer have reportedly bought a house together. In the chorus of his hit song “Your Body Is A Wonderland,” John sings “If you want love, we’ll make it. Swim in a deep sea of…” what?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: