Tiffany is filling in as Dean of the College of Hollywood Knowledge for Kim this week… so let’s see if you have an easier time beating her!
We’ll give Tiffany the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Tiffany wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Keira Knightley reportedly is having trouble deciding between starting a family or starring in the next “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie. Who played Captain Jack Sparrow in all the movies?
- As we learned on today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this Iron Man is now Hollywood’s highest paid actor. What’s his name?
- This R&B singer had his probation revoked on Monday by a judge in Los Angeles. Name him.
- The fictional band Jesse and the Rippers will reunite to perform on this Friday’s edition of Jimmy Kimmel. On what 90’s ABC sitcom would we have found Jesse and the Rippers?
- Emma Watson is already ready to settle down. According to Star magazine, the actress is only 23 but she’s been hinting to boyfriend Will Adamowicz about a ring. What was her last name in all the Harry Potter Movies?