Tiffany is filling in as Dean of the College of Hollywood Knowledge for Kim this week… so let’s see if you have an easier time beating her!
We’ll give Tiffany the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than her, you win $102.
Otherwise, Tiffany wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This “Call Me Maybe” singer was embarrassed recently, having very poorly thrown out the first pitch at a Rays game. Name her.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this queen of talk paid millions of dollars for the first interview with Lindsay Lohan. Name her.
- Nicole Kidman new ads for Jimmy Choo shoes show her channeling an Alfred Hitchcock-style femme fatale, wearing a short red wig. Who’s her husband?
- This biopic, starring Chadwick Boseman and Harrison Ford, comes out on DVD and Blu-ray today. It tells the story of Jackie Robinson. Name it.
- At 4 years old, Zuma Rossdale was seen taking surfing lessons in Long Beach, California. His parents are Gwen Stefani and whom?