Kim’s College: Kevin Bacon, Kevin James and Kev… errr… Robert Pattinson!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 32 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- This glam openly gay rocker from American Idol is reportedly joining Glee for season 5. What’s his name?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Kevin Bacon tips wedding DJ’s to NOT play this hit song from his dancey 1985 film. What is it?
- Kevin James is selling his 10 bedroom, 25,000-square-foot estate in Delray Beach, Florida. His new movie is in theaters, starting today. Name it.
- Elvis Presley’s granddaughter, Riley Keough, and “Twilight” star Robert Pattinson were recently photographed together. Who is Riley’s mother?
- Matthew Perry recently admitted he’d often be hung over while filming “Friends.” What was the name of the game that Chandler and Joey kept in their apartment that featured spinning soccer players.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’