Kim’s College: The Avengers, The Fugees and America’s Got Talent
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 32 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Shannen Doherty, Jennie Garth and Ian Ziering had a mini reunion last weekend in Las Vegas. What was the name of show they starred in together?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this teenage pop star was caught using a bucket for something other than its intended purpose. Name him.
- The lead singer of the Fugees began her prison sentence in CT this week. Name her.
- Episode 7 of America’s Got Talent airs tonight on NBC. Which season is the show in?
- This actor, best known for playing Hawkeye in the Avengers, is actually a flipper! He just sold a house that he invested in for $25 million. Who is he?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One': Watch
- Giorgio Moroder Announces First Album in 30 Years, Debuts Sia-Featuring Single: Listen
- Pitbull’s Next Album Is Called ‘Dale’ & Everything Is Right with the World
- Wanna Be Fall Out Boy’s Assistant for a Day? Their ‘Uma Thurman’ Video May (or May Not) Deter You