Relationship Advice From Plain White T’s, Far East Movement, Parachute & Drop City Yacht Club: Watch
Now that summer is officially here, love is in the air. Radio.com decided to ask a few musicians some relationship questions on budding summer romances. The guys from Far East Movement, Plain White T’s, Parachute and Drop City Yacht Club all weighed in and some of their answers may surprise you.
Our first question, “Do guys prefer it when a woman asks them out?,” received a unanimous yes from every band member.
“It’s 2013…,” Far East Movement’s Prohgress asserted. “In Sweden, women are way more upfront with the way they feel. They buy you drinks. I enjoyed it.”
While each member of Far East Movement were all for being asked out, Kev Nish said it does put them in a weird position. “What if you’re not feeling her and she’s doing all this for you? Now we know how girls feel when you put mad dough down and they’re not feeling you.”
Plain White T’s Tom Higgenson and Drop City Yacht Club’s A Wolf shared the same belief.
“They should do it all the time,” Higgenson urged. “Please ask me out. Anyone. If you see me at the bar, come talk to me.”
While A Wolf confessed, “I actually prefer that. Guys don’t like rejection. We would much rather be asked out.”
Read more at Radio.com
- See The Plain White T’s, Sara Bareilles and A Great Big World – FREE In NYC
- Plain White T’s Dodge More Than Tough Criticism
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Tom Petty Slams EDM Culture and Electric Daisy Carnival: ‘Watch People Play Records? That’s Stupid’
- Ariana Grande, Nicki Minaj & Jessie J Combine in a Big Way for New Song ‘Bang Bang': Listen
- Hilary Duff Returns with Sun-Drenched Comeback Single ‘Chasing the Sun': Listen
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan