Kim’s College: Selena Gomez, Sarah Jessica Parker and Jamie Foxx
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 32 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Sarah Jessica Parker is a real New Yorker. She was seen riding the subway to visit Battery Park with her twin daughters and her husband. Name her husband.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, the lead singer of THIS group wants to be a judge on American Idol. Name it.
- Selena Gomez isn’t losing any sleep over Justin Bieber. She’’s been hooking up with Ed Sheeran, whose latest song is about a house built with this toy. Name it.
- White House Down star Jamie Foxx was a cast member on the 90′s TV show In Living Color, created by what team of brothers?
- In the wake of the Supreme court rulings, celebrity chef Ted Allen announced his engagement to his boyfriend. What TV show did Ted host with four other men?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: