She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 31 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Monsters University opened at #1 over the weekend. Billy Crystal, who voices the character of Mike, is known for hosting which awards show?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, Robert Pattinson is rumored to be cast in the film version of this mega-hit novel. Name it.
- Singer Aaron Carter was allegedly jumped by fans of New Kids on the Block in Boston. His older brother is in the Backstreet boys. What’s his name?
- Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted cursing at paparazzi and attracting the attention of NYC cops. How many Oscars has Leonardo won?
- The Food Network has fired Paula Deen, after it came to light she used racial slurs in the past. Name Paula’s TV show.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: