Kim’s College: Halle Berry, Betty White and Edward Cullen
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 31 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS actor will be the new celebrity face of a line of fragrances from Dior, which is ironic, since he’’s also known for being stinky. You may know him as Edward Cullen from the Twilight films. Name him.
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this late-night comedian received 11 stitches from an accident with a car-door. Name him.
- Betty White is auctioning off a date with herself, with the money going to charity. She currently stars in a show with Valerie Bertinelli, Jane Leeves and Wendie Malick. What’s it called?
- The Call, starring Halle Berry, is being released on Blu-ray and DVD today. She also won the Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actress in 2005 for this superhero role.
- This star recently revealed that she and her boyfriend are forced to sleep in her childhood home with the twins, Max and Emme when she goes to visit her mother. Who are we talking about?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: