Kim’s College: The Muppets, Demi Moore and Kanye West
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 31 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- We hear Bobbi Kristina Brown is in serious financial trouble. Which is amazing considering all the money her mother made in her life. Name her late mother.
- As you heard on the Hollywood Hot Sheet at 7:08, Demi Moore is punishing her soon to be ex-husband by showing anyone who asks pictures on her cell phone of his undersized man bits. Who is Demi’s estranged hubby?
- Kanye West’s rep is saying he did not cheat on Kim Kardashian with a model. Kanye is famous for interrupting what musical artist at the MTV awards?
- This movie star was seen waiting on a very long line to get a CRONUT. You might have seen him in the Broadway show, The Boy From Oz. Name him.
- Speaking of Broadway, rumor has it that the Muppets are heading for Broadway. What was the name of the very first Muppet film in 1979?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Ariana Grande, Lady Gaga, the Band Perry, John Legend Added to Stevie Wonder GRAMMY Tribute
- Justin Bieber Apologizes to Fans After ‘Ellen’ Appearance: ‘I’m Not Who I Was Pretending to Be’
- Incubus to Premiere New Single, ‘Absolution Calling,’ on February 5
- Justin Bieber Teases New Music with Song Snippets