Kim’s College: Eva Longoria, Cameron Diaz & Robert Downey Jr.
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 30 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS summer blockbuster, starring Robert Downey, Jr has just passed the 1.1 Billion dollar mark at the box office. Which movie is that?
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this group (that Will Smith belongs to) has been ordered to see his film After Earth 3 times each. Who are they?
- After H&M executives decided to shrink her curves in their ads, THIS singer/actress went ballistic. She’s known for songs like “Irreplaceable” and “If I Were A Boy.” Name her.
- Billionaire Elon Musk, the man behind PayPal, is apparently dating Cameron Diaz. Cameron famously dated this actor/singer from 2003 to 2006. Name him.
- Eva Longoria has had several wardrobe malfunctions lately, due to her desire to be out in public, commando style. She played which character on what Desperate Housewives?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: