Kim’s College: Katie Couric, Gordon Ramsey and Lady Gaga
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 30 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Apparently, Katie Couric turned down this iconic pop star for a date. A decision which she now regrets. Maybe she didn’t like him wearing one glove. Name him.
- And speaking of which, we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08 that Michael Jackson’s children want to be in the next film from this franchise. Name it.
- Chef Gordon Ramsey is set to teach Bradley Cooper how to cook for an upcoming role. Which show is he currently the host of on Fox?
- We hear Lady Gaga might be joining Beyoncé on stage for one show in New York this summer. Maybe they will sing the hit duet that they recorded together. Name that song.
- This comedy, starring Melissa McCarthy and Jason Bateman, hits Blu-ray and DVD today. It was a hit film, doing 5 times its budget at the box office. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’
- Matt Nathanson Partners with Starkey Hearing Foundation to Raise Awareness for the Hearing Impaired