Kim’s College: Josh Duhamel, Anne Curry, Maroon 5!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 29 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Expectant father Josh Duhamel shared a photo of himself holding his wife’s baby bump on Facebook. To whom is he married?
- As we learned in today’s Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this angry feline has just inked a movie deal. Who is she?
- Ann Curry was rumored to be getting an exclusive interview with Angelina Jolie after her announcement about her double mastectomy. Name the woman who took her place on the today show.
- Maroon 5 has postponed their upcoming European tour due to “scheduling conflicts.” I guess you won’t be able to hear this song, that includes the lyrics: “You and I go hard at each other like we’re going to war. You and I go rough, we keep throwing things and slamming the door.” What song is that?
- Now You See Me opens in theaters today, starring Jesse Eisenberg. Jessie received an academy award nomination for this film in which he starred opposite Spider-Man’s Andrew Garfield. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target