Kim’s College: Jennifer Hudson, Kim Kardashian and Robin Williams
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 29 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- As we learned in the Hollywood Hotsheet at 7:08, this hunky actor is going through an insane diet in preparation for the newest X Men film. Name him.
- When it comes to her own songs, THIS singer likes to blast the song called “22” while she drives in her car. Who sings the song, “22?”
- Kim Kardashian wants an apology from Robin Williams, after he publicly bashed her Met Ball gown. He said that one of his characters would have looked better wearing it. Which character was that?
- Former American Idol contestant Jennifer Hudson has signed on to be one of the new judges of the program for next year. She’s currently starring in weight loss ads for what product?
- This nightly game show is celebrating 30 years on the air. You can catch it every night at 7:30 on ABC. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Australians Constructing 68-Story Tower Dedicated to Beyoncé
- Stream ‘Nina Revisited… A Tribute to Nina Simone’ Featuring Lauryn Hill, Usher & More
- Alison Brie Trying Salt N Pepa’s ‘Shoop’ on ‘Lip Sync Battle’ Is the Whitest Thing: Watch
- Kanye West Is the Only Feature on the Weeknd’s New Album, Says Ed Sheeran