Kim’s College: Keanu, Kris & David!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 29 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS iconic TV personality and journalist is hanging up her microphone next year after being with ABC news for 37 years. Name her.
- As we learned from the Hollywood Hotsheet @ 7:08, this socialite is coming out with her own album, after the moderate success of her single “Stars Are Blind.” Name her.
- Keanu Reeves was photographed at the Cannes film festival this week looking rather plump. In the Bill & Ted films, what single word did Bill & Ted exclaim before they played air guitar? (Excellent!)
- We hear Kris Jenner is carrying on a secret relationship with a longtime “friend,” and it could be the last straw for her marriage to her husband. The name of Kris’ autobiography was “Kris Jenner…All Things BLANK” Fill in the blank.
- David Beckham announced last week that he was retiring from the game of Soccer. Name the acclaimed 2002 film about soccer that included his name in the title.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: