Kim’s College: Seth Meyers, Andrew Garfield and Peter Venkman!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 28 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Dan Aykroyd has revealed that this famous actor will not be returning to his role as Peter Venkman. Name him.
- According to Jim and Kim’s Hollywood Hotsheet @ 7:08, Spider-man aka Andrew Garfield was seen playing what sport in costume?
- Saturday Night Live’s Seth Meyers has officially been named NBC’s new late-night host. Who will he be taking over for?
- There are rumors that say THIS American Idol judge will be launching a new world tour. We wonder if she’’ll bring her twins, Moroccon and Monroe along. Name her.
- Checking the Fresh DVR for tonight: Over on Nickelodeon, Stephanie summons the courage to ask a boy she likes out for a date, he accepts her offer and Michelle is tired of losing to D.J. at everything. What show is that?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked
- Duran Duran Address Fan Club Lawsuit, Say Fans Aren’t the Real Target