Kim’s College: Kim, Johnny and Jen!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THE GREAT GATSBY is currently in theatres. Who plays the Great Gatsby?
- According to today’s Hollywood Hotsheet, Kim Kardashian’s baby-daddy was shopping in Soho this week and demanded his music be played in the store. Name him.
- A rumor says that Johnny Depp is ready to propose to his new girlfriend, Amber Heard. Johnny starred in an 80’s TV show as Tom Hanson. Name it.
- Hairstylist to the stars Chris McMillan admitted that he was “under the influence” when he created this iconic hair due for Jennifer Aniston. Name it.
- This trio’s album Golden is currently sitting at #1 on the album charts. Their biggest hit starts with these lyrics: “Picture perfect memories scattered all around the floor. Reachin’ for the phone ’cause I can’t fight it anymore.” Name that group.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- ‘Stand by Me': Through the Years, from Ben E. King to Imagine Dragons
- Idina Menzel & James Corden Decided to Do ‘(I’ve Had) The Time of My Life’ & It Was Beautiful: Watch
- Adam Lambert’s ‘Ghost Town’ Gets TV Debut on ‘Ellen': Watch
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde All the Way to Her Eyebrows for ‘Wonderland': See the Cover