Kim’s College: Miley, Angelina and Jane!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 27 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Miley Cyrus was #1 on Maxim Magazine’s hot 100 list. But a co-Disney alum also made the list, and is famous for going out with Justin Bieber. Name her.
- This magazine was the only one to get the scoop on the Angelina Jolie story, according to today’s Hollywood Hotsheet. Name it.
- Sources say John Stamos refused to return to his roots & make a cameo on THIS soap opera, where he played, Blackie Parrish. Name that soap opera.
- Jane Lynch is performing on Broadway for 8 weeks in this musical that was once turned into a movie in 1982. Name it.
- The next installment in the Star Trek series opened at midnight last night. What’s the name of the actor who plays Mr. Spock?
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag
- Elton John to LGBT Communities Regarding HIV/AIDS: ‘Wise Up’