Kim’s College: Hillary, Ed and David!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- It looks like you’re going to have to wait until 2014 to return to this PBS TV series that includes Violet Crawley, Tom Branson and Lady Mary Josephine. Name it.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones is having some difficulties with substance abuse and is seeking help. To whom is she married?
- Hillary Clinton’s camp was not happy when an employee at her hair salon snapped a photo and posted it online. What was her maiden name?
- Ed Sheeran is currently the opening act for THIS singer on her Red Tour. Name her.
- Actor David Charvet is celebrating a birthday today. He’s best known for playing Matt Brody on this hit 90′s TV show. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: