5 Things We Want To See In Cee Lo Green’s New Reality Show
Cee Lo Green is headed back to television, following his hiatus from The Voice this season. This time he’ll have his own reality show and will be calling all the shots. According to the Hollywood Reporter, the unscripted series is expected to premiere next year on TBS under the working title of The Cee Lo Life.
The series will follow Green’s day-to-day life as he produces, records and performs. Additionally, the show will introduce his friends Big Gipp, Khujo and T-Po as they reunite their Atlanta hip-hop group Goodie Mob.
So what can we expect from his new show? Here’s five things we hope The Cee Lo Life cameras catch for our television screens.
1. What’s Hiding In His Closet?
There is no denying that Cee Lo Green has a unique, albeit questionable, fashion taste. What could he possibly have hiding in his closet? We could only imagine what outfits he’s not quite sure about debuting in public… until now. Will it be more horrifying than the Kardashians episode where Kanye makes Kim clean out all the jank clothes in her multiple walk-ins? Possibly.
Read more at Radio.com
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’