M&M Nearly Takes Out Liam Gallagher

"Never did I think a f***ing blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me."
View Comments
Liam Gallagher (Mark Von Holden/Getty Images)

Liam Gallagher (Mark Von Holden/Getty Images)

Follow Us
facebook-Button200 twitter-Button200 instagram-Button200 Fresh-Social-Button200 Newsletter-Button200

Little did the Beady Eye singer know that he suffered from an acute peanut allergy.

“I’ve done some stuff over the years but never, never did I think a f***ing blue M&M would be the thing that could have killed me,” exclaimed Liam Gallagher to The Sun.

Gallagher was celebrating his business partner’s new restaurant in Kings Road, England earlier this month when he nearly met his maker.

“I was bored and hungry, so it’s what you do, man. I’ve always liked M&Ms so I got into them. I had a blue one,” Gallagher recounted.

“My mouth started to swell up and I could feel it tightening my throat, man. I had to go to the docs and get it checked out straight away.”

Read how Gallagher stays prepared on Radio.com


Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:

View Comments
blog comments powered by Disqus