She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Mike Sorrentino has begun filming scenes for his new reality show, that is a spin-off of THIS MTV show. What show is that?
- THIS actor has vowed to keep his food and drink costs below $1.50 for one day as a fundraising campaign. We’re not sure if his wife, Jennifer Garner will also participate. Name him.
- THIS actress is negotiating to play the lead role in Woody Allen’s next film. She’s been in the movies, “Superbad,” “Easy A,” “Crazy, Stupid, Love.” Name her.
- Iron Man 3 opens in theaters today but Robert Downey Jr. got his start as a regular on this NBC show for one season. Name it.
- Taylor Swift just bought a Rhode Island mansion for $17 million and paid for it, in CASH! These lyrics are from the chorus of which Taylor Swift song currently on Fresh: “Everything will be alright if you keep me next to you. You don’t know about me but I bet you want too.”
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: