Kim’s College: Usher, Dwayne and Gwyneth!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- THIS talent show is getting huge ratings with Shakira and Usher as judges. Name that show.
- THIS singer has just notched his first Rolling Stone cover. His current big hit, which you hear on FRESH is called, “When I was Your Man.” Name him.
- Wrestler-turned-actor Dwayne Johnson is celebrating a birthday today. What was his wrestling name?
- This Broadway show about a drag queen and a shoe factory has garnered the most Tony nominations this week. Name it.
- Movie theaters around the country are having an Iron Man marathon today, showing all 3 films plus The Avengers. What’s the name of Iron Man’s love interest in all the films, played by Gwyneth Paltrow? First name is fine.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- We Can Survive Recap: Taylor Swift, Pharrell, Ariana Grande Dazzle the Hollywood Bowl
- Danny DeVito Steals the Show in One Direction’s ‘Steal My Girl’ Video: Watch
- Ariana Grande, Maroon 5, Pharrell & Tim McGraw to Perform on ‘A Very GRAMMY Christmas’
- Impact: Taylor Swift Reveals Her Pop Side on New Album ‘1989’