She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- The guy who plays “Barney” from “How I Met Your Mother” is moving his entire family from LA to New York. What’’s his name?
- This dimpled star of NCIS: Los Angeles just released his latest album called Authentic. Name him.
- Mark Wahlberg wants to raise money for the victims of the Boston Marathon tragedy with a reunion with his early ’90s hip-hop group. What was that group called?
- Rumor has it Bradley Cooper recently spent two hours lunching and flirting with THIS actress. She’’s was in the movies, “Sherlock Holmes,” “The Notebook” and “Mean Girls.” Name her.
- Jason Collins made news this week as the first NBA player to come out of the closet. While in high school, he played basketball on the same team with this actor, who starred opposite Amy Adams in The Muppets. Name him.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com: