Kim’s College: How I Met Your Mother, SNL and Monsters Inc.!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Carnie Wilson is celebrating a birthday today. She was a part of this trio that sang the 90’s hits “Hold On” and “Release Me.” Name them.
- On tonight’s How I Met Your Mother, this actor will make a guest appearance as himself. He’s best known for playing The Karate Kid. Name him.
- This former SNL regular will make her debut as a host of the show next month. Some of her most famous characters are Kathie Lee Gifford and the Target lady. Name her.
- Disney has announced that they will keep their theme parks open for 24 hours to celebrate the latest film in the Monsters Inc. saga. What’s the name of it?
- Actress Michelle Pfeiffer is celebrating a birthday today. One of her most famous roles came from this 80’s film in which she played a lounge singer on top of a piano. Name it.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Interview: Usher Talks ‘UR Experience’ Tour, ‘Hands of Stone,’ Bieber and Strippers
- Taylor Swift Says She Was ‘Never Taught the Definition of Feminism’ as a Little Girl, Wishes She Had Been
- This Taylor Swift/Beyoncé Mashup Will Change Your Life
- The Rolling Stones Releasing New Photo Book With Sticker Shock-Inducing Price Tag