Three Things We Learned About Hunter Hayes From His ‘Esquire’ Interview
He also sits for a picture in a parking lot, playing guitar and wearing a few thousand bucks worth of clothes and shoes (this is a “music and style” feature, after all).
So what did we learn about Hunter from Esquire?
1) He loves mandolins and resonator (Dobro) guitars.
“Every demo I do has a mandolin or resonator on it — some element of the bluegrass or classic country world that I grew up listening to and that first drew me in.”
2) He is not nervous when playing live.
“The stage is my comfort zone, and playing live is what I’ve always wanted to do. It’s why I want to do two hundred dates a year. I wouldn’t feel that way if I were nervous onstage.
More Hunter Hayes News On Fresh1027.com
- Hunter Hayes Performs Emotional Cover of Sam Smith’s ‘I’m Not the Only One’: Watch
- Iggy Azalea, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran & Carrie Underwood Win Big at 2015 People’s Choice Awards
- Hunter Hayes Cancels St. Louis Show Because of Ferguson Unrest
- How Hunter Hayes Scored a GRAMMY Debut for New Single ‘Invisible’
- Hunter Hayes to Debut New Song ‘Invisible’ During GRAMMY Awards
- Behind the Song: Hunter Hayes’ ‘I Want Crazy’