He also sits for a picture in a parking lot, playing guitar and wearing a few thousand bucks worth of clothes and shoes (this is a “music and style” feature, after all).
So what did we learn about Hunter from Esquire?
1) He loves mandolins and resonator (Dobro) guitars.
“Every demo I do has a mandolin or resonator on it — some element of the bluegrass or classic country world that I grew up listening to and that first drew me in.”
2) He is not nervous when playing live.
“The stage is my comfort zone, and playing live is what I’ve always wanted to do. It’s why I want to do two hundred dates a year. I wouldn’t feel that way if I were nervous onstage.
More Hunter Hayes News On Fresh1027.com
- Jason Mraz Says Hunter Hayes Duet Came Out of Chance Meeting
- Hunter Hayes Teams Up with Jason Mraz in ‘Everybody’s Got Somebody But Me’ Video
- Watch Taylor Swift Party with Fellow Country Stars Luke Bryan, Rascal Flatts & Hunter Hayes
- Hunter Hayes On Revisiting His Debut With ‘Encore’ & Dueting With Ashley Monroe
- Hunter Hayes Makes Acting Debut In New Video For ‘I Want Crazy’
- Three Things We Learned About Hunter Hayes From His ‘Esquire’ Interview