Kim’s College: W., Demi and Reese!
She is our dean of pop culture for Kim’s College of Hollywood Knowledge.
Kim now has 26 losses on her record so let’s go for another!
We’ll give Kim the same FIVE questions. If you get more questions right than Kim, you win $102.
Otherwise, Kim wins!
Here are today’s questions:
- Ozzy Osbourne and his wife may be separating soon. Name the CBS talk show that Sharon appears on.
- This artists latest album is being released today, entitled To Be Loved. He has been compared to Frank Sinatra. Name him.
- George W. Bush has his first grandchild. His daughter Jenna just gave birth to a baby girl. Jenna has been a correspondent for which TV network morning show?
- Demi Moore is apparently going to “tell all” in her upcoming autobiography. In the 80’s, she was a part of this group that included Judd Nelson and Anthony Michael Hall. What was their name?
- Reese Witherspoon says she is deeply embarrassed about her recent arrest. She took home a Best Actress Oscar for what film?
Read More On Fresh1027.com:
- Musicians Dress Up for Halloween 2014: See Their Costumes
- Bruce Springsteen Hadn’t Read ‘The Grapes of Wrath’ Before Writing ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’
- Enter to Win: One Direction at MetLife Stadium
- Interview: Bea Miller Dreams of Ed Sheeran, Nirvana, Non-Slutty Halloween Costumes
- Pharrell Teases New N.E.R.D. Album