Why Do Guys Always Want a Scantily Clad Woman to Perform Mundane Tasks for Them? Star Shine NYC Knows…
Who is your shoeshine guy? We have an elderly guy who brings his shoeshine box to the CBS studios once a week and anyone who needs their shoes shined leaves them for him and then he delivers them back to you before he leaves. He does a great job. He’s probably been doing it forever.
And now a group of girls in short skirts are taking his place all over Wall Street! Enter the ladies of Star Shine!
“The Star Shine Ladies provide our clients with the “The Ultimate Shoe Shine” experience. Our store is chic and stylish, has comfortable seating, and flat screen televisions. Our friendly staff is lead by the beautiful Star Shine ladies who provide the city’s best shoe shine services.” – StarShineNYC.com
Give a guy a scantily clad woman to shine his shoes and he will tell all his friends and pay twice as much for that shoeshine! Why is that? I gave my partner, Jim, and Joe Nolan the chance to explain it to me this morning.
What do you think their answer was?
That was their explanation! “Ummmm…”
So, in an effort to give my ladies equal time and have some muscled, oiled up hottie doing something for us, finish this sentence:
He’s hot, he’s shirtless and he’s _____________!
–Kim Berk, Fresh 102.7/NYC
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Donates $17,000 to Terminally Ill Fan
- Chris Martin Is Coming To Fresh
- Win Tickets For The New York Renaissance Faire
- Kesha Once Broke Into Prince’s House to Drop Off Her Album
- Tom Petty Doesn’t Think You Should Be Keeping Up with the Kardashians
- T.I., Fall Out Boy & London Grammar Performed ‘Live Your Life’ Together on ‘SoundClash’ and It Totally Worked