Confirmed by the band, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes will undergo throat surgery on April 18, his 20th birthday.
Sykes can be seen in a video uploaded to YouTube on April 10 speaking with a rasp. It was unclear if the singer had a sore throat or was simply ill, but now details have emerged that forced the band’s camp to confirm he will go under the knife.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Coldplay Monkey Around in Video for ‘Adventure of a Lifetime’
- Win Tickets To See X-Ambassadors & Muse In Concert
- This Week On FM Magazine: Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater
- Cyber Monday Music Deals—From Taylor Swift to Queen, Save on CDs
- Adam Lambert Counters Anti-Gay Petition
- Listen to Sia’s New Track ‘One Million Bullets’