Nathan Sykes Of The Wanted To Undergo Throat Surgery
Confirmed by the band, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes will undergo throat surgery on April 18, his 20th birthday.
Sykes can be seen in a video uploaded to YouTube on April 10 speaking with a rasp. It was unclear if the singer had a sore throat or was simply ill, but now details have emerged that forced the band’s camp to confirm he will go under the knife.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- SkyMall Declares Bankruptcy, But Its Craziest Products Live On
- Train Show a Waitress Getting the Last Laugh in ‘Bulletproof Picasso’ Video: Watch
- Katy Perry, Her Dog Have Important Puppy Bowl Meeting
- Pharrell Will Appear on an Upcoming Episode of ‘The Simpsons’
- Ariana Grande Knows Which Harry Potter House She’d Be In
- Diplo is Scared of Taylor Swift