Nathan Sykes Of The Wanted To Undergo Throat Surgery
Confirmed by the band, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes will undergo throat surgery on April 18, his 20th birthday.
Sykes can be seen in a video uploaded to YouTube on April 10 speaking with a rasp. It was unclear if the singer had a sore throat or was simply ill, but now details have emerged that forced the band’s camp to confirm he will go under the knife.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Beyoncé Got Bored and Decided to Film a Video for ’7/11′ in Her Hotel Suite: Watch
- Katy Perry Calls Out ‘Perverted’ Australian Paparazzi in Twitter Rant
- Ariana Grande May Be on Nicki Minaj’s ‘The Pinkprint’
- Peter Gabriel Debuts New Song ‘What Lies Ahead’ Live in Italy: Watch
- Sting to Attempt to Right Broadway ‘Ship’
- Enter to Win: Hozier in Concert