Confirmed by the band, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes will undergo throat surgery on April 18, his 20th birthday.
Sykes can be seen in a video uploaded to YouTube on April 10 speaking with a rasp. It was unclear if the singer had a sore throat or was simply ill, but now details have emerged that forced the band’s camp to confirm he will go under the knife.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- Lady Gaga, Demi Lovato, Chris Pine Lead Star-Studded Tribute to Orlando Victims
- Ruby Rose Pens Essay in Support of Taylor Swift
- Rain or Shine, the Beyhive Turns Out for Their Queen
- St. Vincent Dressed as a Toilet For Benefit Show in NYC
- Prince’s ‘Purple Rain’ Jacket & Ruffled Shirt set for Auction
- Justin Bieber Covers Taylor Swift’s ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’