Nathan Sykes Of The Wanted To Undergo Throat Surgery
Confirmed by the band, The Wanted’s Nathan Sykes will undergo throat surgery on April 18, his 20th birthday.
Sykes can be seen in a video uploaded to YouTube on April 10 speaking with a rasp. It was unclear if the singer had a sore throat or was simply ill, but now details have emerged that forced the band’s camp to confirm he will go under the knife.
Read More Music News On Fresh1027.com:
- What Is Mariah Carey Working on with Justin Bieber and French Montana?
- #OnTheList with Xtine: 4 Musicians You Will Instantly Fall In Love With After One Listen
- Win Passes To The World Premiere of “The Man From U.N.CL.E.”
- Be in Pharrell’s Next Music Video, We’ll Tell You How
- Smokey Robinson to be Honored By Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Duran Duran’s Simon Le Bon Reveals the Glue That Kept ‘Paper Gods’ Together